- Tomato Leaf
This certified organic, unfiltered oil is milled from hand-harvested Picual olives. Picual is the world’s most prolific olive, found largely in southern Spain. It has a big, green fruit flavor that recalls cut grass, tomato leaf, green herbs, a whiff of pine, and a black pepper finish.
Salads with watercress or arugula, goat cheese or blue cheese, toasted walnuts.
Makes a lively citrus vinaigrette
We also like it as a finishing oil, drizzled on grilled meats.
- New York Olive Oil Competition– GOLD (2018, 2017, 2016) SILVER (2015)
- Los Angeles International Olive Oil Competition– GOLD (2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012) SILVER (2015) BRONZE (2018)
- Yolo County Fair– GOLD (2015, 2012) SILVER (2016) BRONZE (2014, 2013)
- California Olive Oil Council (COOC)– GOLD (2017–Best of Show, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012) SILVER (2018, 2013)
- California State Fair Competition- GOLD (2017, 2016-Best of Division) SILVER (2018, 2015)